Why Adopt? Pet Adoption = New Friend for Life! Help save a dog's life today! Get M.A.D.!

Weekly Adoption Event

Jun 21, 12 • • 26 CommentsRead More »
When:
September 20, 2015 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
2015-09-20T11:00:00-04:00
2015-09-20T16:00:00-04:00
Where:
Petco (Troy, MI)
1217 Coolidge Hwy
Troy, MI 48084
USA

26 Responses to Weekly Adoption Event

1. Sandra says:

Will bones be at petco this Sunday ? We would like to meet him? What is is size?

2. Howdy! I was just simply wondering how this specific is effective for ones older children. I can view it can be great for general, but you may be asking yourself what in relation to Junior. Excessive in addition to Senior high school (I have one main associated with each) Really does the woman deal with this in the woman book (The Workbox Publication? ) I have a smaller household, four little ones and one along the way i aren’t think about trying out a lot room!

3. Mollie Henderson says:

My roommate would love to meet Tripp on Sunday 4/13. He is so cute!

4. Aimee says:

Both my husband and my self are quite smitten with Shep and would loooove to meet her Sunday. We plan on coming by the event. She appears to be a great fit for us! I sent an email on the gmail account but have not heard back. We do have one cat (who has grown up with dogs) but we did not know how Shep felt about cats. Hopefully she gets along with them!

We also were hoping to meet Speedy if he was available Sunday. Thank you!

5. Mara Willemin says:

Hi – I am wondering if Alvin will be at the event this weekend, April 13? I currently have a girl Basenji mix, Josie who would love to meet him.

6. Jayna says:

I would love to meet Uno. Will he be at the Petco Feb. 23rd? If not is there a way I can meet him at the shelter? Really Really want to meet him! Looking forward to hearing from you.

7. Beth Holbrook says:

will Rigby be at the adoption event on the 29th? I know somebody that is VERY interested in him. Thank you!

8. brenda says:

I’d like to meet Chica; will she be at the adoption event today? We sent an email inquiring about her on Friday, but have heard nothing so far. Please advise.

9. Shelley says:

Don’t do business with this rescue. They have a volunteer who thinks he can tell you what you can and cannot do, thinks he knows your financial situation and then tells you to leave the store that he has no business at all with. For over a month we have been trying to foster a dog due to the signs on the crates saying “foster urgently needed” as well as trying to buy one and possibly two of the puppies that we have seen there every week for almost 7 weeks. They don’t do home visits, return calls or handle themselves as people who actually care about the dogs. Most of the dogs up for adoption aren’t even on the website/petfinders.com. These people are frauds and at the very least care little to nothing about the dogs they have. Stay away and go somewhere reputable.

10. Michelle says:

Hello i would like to meet Rolo, Monster and bumper I was wondering if they would be at Petco this sunday september 1st.